Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas Cards

Due to a lack of valuable time, this year I found one design I liked and reproduced it about 30 times over for family and close friends.  I took a 6" x 6" red card and first stamped and embossed in silver a Stamping' Up Christmas message along the bottom.   I then used some Stamping' Up paper/card which a good friend gave me because she says it is now old stock.  I sponged this with the lovely Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Up ink and then punched out lots of baubles with the Stampin' Up bauble punch.  I took two baubles and matted and layered them onto cream, red and cream pieces of card, making sure that I attached ribbon from the top of the first piece of card  to the back of the bauble.  I finally glittered up the bauble and attached a small ribbon bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment