Thursday 13 March 2014

Hi Folks
As you can clearly see, I haven't used my blog in ages and was really on the point of giving up with it.  It's not as though I'm not making cards, it's just that I can never find the time to put all the info on the blog.  Anyway, I am going to give it one last try - I can hear all my friends saying "haha".
My friend, Karen, who runs our small but friendly craft group has decided to set us a weekly challenge and this is the card I completed for the first week under the heading "Female - Flowers".



I was supplied with the digital image and used promarkers to colour it.  I chose some Grand Nestability dies to create the base card and used card from my stash.  Thanks Karen for what will likely be my mother's birthday card.

Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment